Bethany’s commitment to service extends beyond our immediate community. Our Outreach Services focus on the support and education that is most helpful for those who do not reside on our campus.
If you help take care of a family member who lives at home, have questions about health care decisions, want to stay as healthy as possible, are concerned about changing needs due to dementia, or are not sure where to turn, our Outreach Program can help.
Bethany’s Outreach Program Offers:
- Support for families of Bethany’s residents and caregivers of others in the community through regular support groups and individual consultation upon request.
- Services that allow people to remain in their homes and independent such as the Community Bath program and Share the Care coordination.
- Multi-Session Classes that are evidence-based and provide helpful techniques to prevent injury, cope with chronic conditions, and promote physical and mental health.
- Single-Session Workshops on specific topics of interest throughout the year.
- Community Support by collaborating with organizations and programs such as Meals On Wheels, Waupaca Area THRIVES (Teaming for Health Resiliency Improvement Via Education and Support), Waupaca County Caregiver Coalition, the Waupaca Senior Center, and the Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC).