Being a vital part of our community has been an important part of Bethany’s history and continues today. By working closely with collaborative partners, we can better connect you to the services and information that improves the quality of life for all of us. Examples of community support include:
- Working with the Caregiver Coalition of Waupaca County, which sponsors an annual Caregiver Conference each fall and shares information on support groups, services, and educational programs throughout the year.
- Participation in and assistance in planning the local Walk to End Alzheimer’s, a disease affecting 5.2 million Americans.
- Driving Meals on Wheels meals to homebound residents in our area.
- Planning and coordinating free holiday meals for those who would not be able to prepare a Thanksgiving or Christmas meal, or who would otherwise dine alone on those special days.
- Working with the Waupaca Area THRIVES (Teaming for Health Resiliency Improvement via Education and Support) Coalition to coordinate class offerings that are proven to improve health outcomes for participants.
- Providing links and referrals to helpful resources for those we serve. For a list of helpful community resources please click below.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Serving Calumet, Outagamie, & Waupaca
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Serving Portage County
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Serving Waushara County
- Alzheimer’s Association of Greater Wisconsin
- American Red Cross Outagamie Chapter
- Clarity Care Home Care
- Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region, Inc.
- East Central Synod Wisconsin ELCA
- East Central Synod Wisconsin Resource Center
- Evangelical Church in America
- Genesis Rehab
- Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources, Inc.
- Lutheran Planned Giving of Wisconsin
- Lutheran Services in America
- Lutheran Social Services
- Ministry Health Care
- National Family Caregiver Association
- Synergy Home Care
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- United Way of America
- Waupaca Area Chamber of Commerce
- Waupaca Area Public Library
- Wisconsin Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Wisconsin Faith in Action
- Wisconsin Family Caregiver Support Program