The Pines, CBRF Assisted Living is a great option for those needing a little more assistance, but don’t require a lot of skilled nursing care. Residents that are part of the CBRF Assisted Living need regular guidance, but still strive for their independence.
What is CBRF? CBRF is a Community Based Residential Facility that provides just the right amount of care and is less expensive than skilled nursing care. See the difference between The Pines, CBRF Assisted Living and Spruce Ridge Skilled Nursing here!
Find out more about Heartwood, our Memory Care programs at Bethany!
The Pines, CBRF Benefits and Amenities
- Spacious Private Rooms With Restroom
- All Utilities (Except Phone)
- Three Meals Daily; With Dine In Available At The Fireside Grill Or The Bleu Barn
- Transportation To Local Appointments
- Free Laundry Facilities
- Satellite TV
- Housekeeping Included
- Assistance With Daily Living
- Specialized Memory Care Programming
- Redirection & Guidance
- RN Staffed & 24-Hour Assistance
- Individualized Care Plans
- Planned Activities & Social Events
- Basic WIFI