Patients with simple to complex medical, neurological, and orthopedic conditions are assisted with achieving their maximum level of independence in the shortest possible time. Our interdisciplinary team of professional therapists, nursing staff, and restorative staff welcome admissions seven days per week.
Outcome studies illustrate the effectiveness of our cohesive team approach to serving mind, body, and spirit. Bethany is licensed by the state of Wisconsin as a skilled nursing facility and is certified for Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance coverage.
Bethany employs Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists whose specialized services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Stroke Management and Retraining
- Continence Management
- Fall Prevention and Positioning
- Arthritis Management
- Edema Control
- Management for Peripheral Neuropathy
- Wound Care Services
- Physical Conditioning and Cognitive Re-training for Community Re-entry
- Manual Techniques including Trigger Point Release and MFR
- Modality Treatments including E-stim, Ultrasound, and TENS
To learn more about our therapists, go to GenesisRehab.com.
For more information or to plan a visit and tour, please contact our admissions staff at (715)412-0169.