Bethany employs Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists whose specialized services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Stroke Management and Retraining
- Continence Management
- Fall Prevention and Positioning
- Arthritis Management
- Edema Control
- Management for Peripheral Neuropathy
- Wound Care Services
- Physical Conditioning and Cognitive Re-training for Community Re-entry
- Manual Techniques including Trigger Point Release and MFR
- Modality Treatments including E-stim, Ultrasound, and TENS
To learn more about our therapists, go to GenesisRehab.com.
For further information, or to plan a visit and a tour, please contact our admissions staff at (715)412-0169.