Spruce Ridge Skilled Nursing has consistent care assignments that allow nursing staff to see any changes in a resident’s condition.
From the moment you walk through the doors at Bethany our professional team of nurses, therapists, spiritual leaders, social workers and business personal will assist you in providing whatever support you need every step of the way.
Bethany is licensed by the state of Wisconsin as a skilled nursing facility and is certified for Medicare, Medicaid and insurance coverage.
See the difference between Spruce Ridge Skilled Nursing and The Pines, CBRF Assisted Living here!
Spruce Ridge Benefits and Amenities
- Private Rooms With Restroom
- Three Meals Daily; With Dine In Available At The Fireside Grill Or The Bleu Barn
- Transportation To Local Appointments
- Satellite TV
- Housekeeping Included
- Alzheimer’s Specific Programming
- Hospice & Respite Care
- Restorative Care
- Planned Activities & Social Events
- Personal Thermostats
- Basic WIFI