Bethany is a faith-based organization providing a continuum of care campus for seniors and disabled adults. We are a not-for-profit, tax exempt corporation registered under the 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service codes. We rely on the generous support of our community, and all donations are very much appreciated. All donations are dispersed according to where they are needed or delegated. Donations of any amount may be made to Bethany.
Cash donations of any amount may be made in memory or in honor of a particular person. These gifts may be designated for a specific program if desired.
Donations may be used in the following ways:
- Resident entertainment, crafts, outings, etc.
- Bethany’s additions and expansions
- Decorations or other ways to adorn the facility
- Marketing research
- Capital expenditures at Bethany
- Loaned to Bethany or to other corporations constructing “Housing for the Elderly” on Bethany owned property.
- Bethany Home, Inc. shall have the authority to approve and make such loans and to set interest rates and repayment schedules. These loans may be used as “start-up monies” or as the required “borrower’s contribution” under various state and federal loan programs.
- Contributions and Earnings that have been specifically earmarked for “Pastoral Care Endowment Fund” may be used to preserve the Pastoral Care Program at Bethany in accordance with the prevailing Plan of Operations specific to the Pastoral Care Endowment Fund.
If can’t donate but you’re looking for an easy way to contribute to Bethany; use Amazon Smile for all your Amazon purchases. This is of no additional cost to you, Amazon will automatically donate .5% of your eligible purchases to a charity of your choice. All you have to do is select the charity, always login to smile.amazon.com when you shop and donations will be made on select purchases. To find out more or set up your Amazon Smile account, please click the picture below. The link will provide you with step-by-step instructions to set your charity to donations to Bethany Home, Inc.:
Any donations will also be recognized in The Branch newsletter as an additional “thank you!”
For any questions, please contact Pauline Darling, CEO by phone (715)942-1400 or email: PaulineD@Bethany-Home.com.